Bottom Navigation Full Block Explanation - Free AIA
30 Jan 2019, 04:23 PM
2. Add Item in Menu - on screen initialization you have to call Add Item block to add menu item in the bottom navigation, Maximum 5 menu is allowed In Bottom navigation. It provides three options - id, title and image.
id - id is used to identify the position of the menu item, To manage the menu item like update or delete the content you will need a id to do that.
title - The name of the menu item that will shown in the Bottom Navigation menu.
image - The icon that will be shown above the title
3. Item Selected - this block is used when any bottom tab is clicked, with this component you can get the clicked tab ID and Title which you have added in the "bottomNav" procedure. For Ex - changing a label text or screen title with the title of the current active tab, just like the example below.
4. Select Item - "Select Item" block is used to select a particular bottom navigation tab using ID. here i have used another list picker value (1,2,3,4,5) to select a particular tab. It does nothing when the item with id doesn't exist.
5. Update Item - "Update Item" block is used to update any tab data like image or title using an ID. Here i have updated the tab details on a button click with the values from the Textbox component
id (number)- The ID of the item to be updated.
title (text) - The new title to be set instead of the old one.
image (asset) - The image that is updated instead of the previous one.
6. Remove All Items - "Remove all item" block is used to remove all blocks at once.
7. Remove Item Using ID - this block is used to remove the tab from bottom navigation by calling an tab ID. For Ex - This list picker contains value (1,2,3,4,5). so if user selects any no from list picker it will remove the selected no Tab from the bottom navigation
- Background Color - Change The background color of the Bottom Navigation Menu.
Type - Color
- Selected Color - The color of the selected item of the Bottom Navigation Menu.
Type - Color
- Unselected Color - The color of the unselected items of the Bottom Navigation Menu
Type - Color
- Visible - Determines whether the Bottom Navigation is visible on the screen and shown to the user or not.
Type - True & False
Learn more in details at - Kodular Documentation Website
Click on the Button Below to Download AIA File
Terms and Conditions
This Project is Developed By Tech CVR
- You cant sell this aia to any person. if you want to sell it then you have to contact the original creator of this aia at - https://t.me/techcvr_com or using email at email@example.com
- You cant post videos about this software on youtube or write any blog or article or any social media platform without the original creators permission
- You cant modify the terms and conditions.
This project is also licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.
Search by TagsBottom NavigationKodular ComponentFree AIAAIAFree AIA DownloadBottom Navigation Full Explaination
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Bottom Sheet Menu Full Block Explanation - Free AI...
Bottom Sheet Menu - Learn every block details and how to implement it in your app
28 Jan 2019