Bottom Sheet Menu Full Block Explanation - Free AIA
28 Jan 2019, 07:03 PM
Lets see what type of blocks are available in Bottom Sheet Component.\
- Before you use any of the blocks mentioned below, the contents of the Bottom Sheet must be set using either Register Component As Dialog or Register Layout As Dialog
2. Register Bottom Sheet Menu - on screen initialization you have to assign the required components to act as a bottom sheet menu, you can set a component like button or a layout component like horizontal arrangement to make a bottom sheet menu. In this case i have used a Button2 and a Horizontal_Arrangement1 component.
3. Show Dialog - "show dialog" is used to Display the Bottom Sheet on the Screen which we you have assigned on screen initialization.
4. Closed - This block is used to Indicates that the Bottom Sheet Menu has been dismissed and closed. For example you can show any alert message if Bottom Sheet menu is closed.
5. Opened - This block is used when any bottom sheet menu was opened and now visible on the Screen. For example you can show any alert message if Bottom Sheet menu is opened.
6A. Dim background - This block is used to add Dimming Effect when The Bottom Sheet is visible. See the Preview image from Kodular given above. It supports only True & False statement
6B. Show Status Bar - show statusbar block is used to show or hide status bar when you open a bottom sheet menu. It also supports only True & False statement
- The Component or Layout used in Register Component As Dialog or Register Layout As Dialog should be visible on the screen, you must set the visibility to true, so when the screen initializes, it will be hidden automatically from the Screen.
- The Component or Layout must have its Height property set to Automatic. Otherwise it wont work properly like other options.
Learn more in details at - Kodular Documentation Website
Click on the Button Below to Download AIA File
Terms and Conditions
This Project is Developed By Tech CVR
- You cant sell this aia to any person. if you want to sell it then you have to contact the original creator of this aia at - https://t.me/techcvr_com or using email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You cant post videos about this software on youtube or write any blog or article or any social media platform without the original creators permission
- You cant modify the terms and conditions.
This project is also licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.
Search by TagsBottom Sheet MenuFree AIAKodular ComponentsAIA
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Bottom Navigation Full Block Explanation - Free AI...
Bottom Navigation - Learn every block details and how to implement it in your app
30 Jan 2019